Growing up in a family that owned real estate throughout Los Angeles and Riverside Counties, it was difficult not to be intrigued and fascinated with this industry.
After years of assisting with the family properties and pursing my Real Estate Salespersons License, I was awarded a position with a well-known real estate firm where I functioned as the Executive Assistant to the Broker/Owner and handled the property portfolios for residential income property owners and managed numerous Homeowners Associations.
Throughout my career, I’ve fostered partnerships with professionals that are instrumental in various capacities in the real estate industry ensuring that the needs of my clients can be met in a timely and efficient manner. My ultimate goal is to educate my clients and provide resources based on their current and future needs so that they can make an informed decision for their future.
As a real estate consultant, I have not only been awarded with the great fortune of assisting clients accomplish their real estate goals and needs but developed lifelong relationships with wonderful people.
- California Department of Real Estate Salesperson May 2005-Present (DRE #01498639)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
- Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC)
- Certified ZipForm® Trainer
I proudly serve as a member of the following associations:
- California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.)
- National Association of REALTORS® (N.A.R.)
- Rancho Southeast Association of REALTORS® (RSAOR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Council (SRES)
- Carson Chamber of Commerce
- The Career Compass
I am an active supporter of several amazing foundations assisting them in their efforts as well as local non-profit organizations. Each one of these foundations is near and dear to my heart!
A portion of my commissions are donated to the following:
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Autism Speaks
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- MS Society