Growing up in a family that owned real estate throughout Los Angeles and Riverside Counties, it was difficult not to be intrigued with this industry. At the age of 5, I would accompany my grandparents to collect rents from their properties every month. I was confused as to why the people would give my grandparents money in exchange for a piece of paper. Confused with this concept, I asked my grandmother, “Why do you take money from people and only give them paper?” My grandmother replied, “The people are paying rent to live in the units and when they pay their rent, I give them a receipt to show proof that they paid their rent”.
The next day, I asked my grandmother to show me how to write a receipt so that I can help them the next time they collect rent. This was my first job. I would write the receipts and while they collected the rent and at the end of the day I would get paid. This was my first property management job. I loved the feeling of connecting with the tenants and assisting my family at the same time.
After years of assisting with the family properties and pursing my Real Estate Salespersons License, I was awarded a position with a well-known real estate firm where I functioned as the Executive Assistant to the Broker/Owner and handled the property portfolios for residential income property owners and managed numerous Homeowners Associations.
During my tenure with this firm, I was an active member of the Women’s Council of REALTORS®, where I assisted the Chapter President in the organization of meetings as well as served as Secretary and the Ways and Means Committee.
Throughout my career, I’ve fostered partnerships with professionals that are instrumental in various capacities in the real estate industry ensuring that the needs of my clients can be met in a timely and efficient manner. My ultimate goal is to educate my clients and provide resources based on their current and future needs so that they can make an informed decision for their future.
As a real estate consultant, I have not only been awarded with the great fortune of assisting clients accomplish their real estate goals and needs but developed lifelong relationships with wonderful people.
- California Department of Real Estate Salesperson May 2005-Present (DRE #01498639)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES) The service SRES® designees provide is to guide the 50+ home buyer and seller through a professionally sound, successful real estate transaction. SRES® designees can provide this expert service by utilizing the invaluable knowledge acquired during the SRES® course and experience gained while actively participating in the real estate market.
- Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC)
- Certified ZipForm® Trainer
I proudly serve as a member of the following associations:
- California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.)
- National Association of REALTORS® (N.A.R.)
- Rancho Southeast Association of REALTORS® (RSAOR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Council (SRES)
- Carson Chamber of Commerce
- The Career Compass
Growing up as an only child, I spent a lot of quality time with my parents and grandparents and it was through them that I learned the value good work ethic and that anything is possible if you apply yourself, work hard and do from your heart! It is with this model that I feel that I’m successful if I’ve been of service or help as this is my true passion.
- Born and raised in Pomona, then relocated to the South Bay area where I still reside and serve the community
- Proudly Married to Michael Williams (Broker/Owner of Global Realty Group) since 2009
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson and REALTOR® since 2005
- In my spare time, you can find me spending time with family and friends, participating in fundraising activities, and going to jazz concerts.
I am an active supporter of several amazing foundations assisting them in their efforts as well as local non-profit organizations. Each one of these foundations is near and dear to my heart!
A portion of my commissions are donated to the following:
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Autism Speaks
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- MS Society