1252 East 103rd Street, Los Angeles CA 90002
Note: This property is owned by the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development and is being advertised on behalf of regional asset management company BLB Resources Inc and Listing Broker David L. Jervis of COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE.
HUD requires compliance with federal guidelines when purchasing a government owned property. This property is being sold ‘as-is’. FHA 203K loan is available for this property. Please contact our office for referral to a HUD-Approved Lender.
Health officials are currently taking steps to prevent the introduction and spread of COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) into communities across the United States. Housing providers, including organizations that run continuums of care and shelters, as well as the general public, can play an important role in this effort.
Everyone should continue promoting everyday disease prevention strategies:
- If you are sick, stay home from work or school.
- Avoid close contact with those who are already sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth.